SlotOptimizer™ 564GL PCI Express Quad-Port Ethernet Adapter
Broadcom®-Based Quad-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity from a single PCI Express slot
- PCI Express x4, revision 1.1 Low Profile
- Low Profile or Full Height Face Plate
- Four independent 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Broadcom® BCM5715C
10/100/1000Base-T controller with integrated transceiver
- Auto Negotiation automatically detects and configures the link speed and the duplex type of the network connection
- Supports up to 2Gbps throughput per port
- Each port is IEEE 802.3ab compliant for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T for assured compatibility
- Full or Half Duplex Operation
- Configurable to support Jumbo Frames (9KB
- Per port LED indicators show link status, link speed and link activity
Maximizes Server Communications I/O
Providing the highest levels of overall system performance while conserving valuable PCI Express (PCIe) slots, the 564GL is the perfect solution for the new generation of small footprint and rack mounted servers that have limited expansion options for communications I/O. Supports both Low Profile and Full Height brackets.
Designed specifically for high-end enterprise environments, the SlotOptimizer 564GL adapter implements a high efficient PCIe bus for even the most demanding network server applications.
Each Gigabit Ethernet port on the Slot Optimizer 564GL supports auto-negotiation allowing the card to configure to the best possible mode of operation over a link, ensuring the highest possible performance.