SlotOptimizer™ 564GB PCI Express Quad-Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Maximize server communications I/O for your Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet networks
Maximizes Server Communications I/O
- Four independent 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Broadcom® BCM5704C 10/100/1000Base-T controller with integrated transceiver
- PCI Express x8 standard height, half length
- Auto Negotiation automatically detects and configures the link speed and the duplex type of the network connection
- Each port is IEEE 802.3ab compliant with 10Base-T, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T for assured compatibility
- Per port LED indicators show link status, link speed and link activity
- Driver support for Linux® and other OSs
- Designed for RoHS
Providing the highest levels of overall system performance while conserving valuable PCI slots, the 564GB is the perfect solution for the new generation of small footprint and rack mounted servers that have limited expansion options for communications I/O.
Designed specifically for high-end enterprise environments, the SlotOptimizer 564GB adapter implements a high efficient 64-bit PCI/PCI-X bus at 133 MHz for even the most demanding network server applications.
Each Gigabit Ethernet port on the Slot Optimizer 564GB supports auto-negotiation allowing the card to configure to the best possible mode of operation over a link, ensuring the highest possible performance.