iNAV® 74PF Processor AdvancedTCA™ Blade
High-volume transaction and user-plane traffic processing
- Freescale 8641D Dual Core Processors
- Based on the Power e600 Core
- 1 - 4 Processor Configurations available
- Superior cost, density, memory capacity, and thermal performance compared to Processor AMCs plugged into a carrier card
- 10Gbe links to ATCA fabric for high throughput and data transfer
- Independent Power Architecture Technology-based board management computer to enable full use of processors
- Up to 4 GB of memory per processor complex
- Linux or VxWorks Board Support Package
NAV 74PF is targeted at high-volume transaction and user-plane traffic processing required for next generation Wireless infrastructure and IMS control planes. These network platforms will be required to serve millions of active terminals and will require the packet processing power delivered by the i
Powerful Solution Architecture
NAV 74PF supports complex processing of Layer 4-7 protocols and unified control-plane and host media processing using Power Architecture Technology vector processing extensions. Integrating the i
NAV 74PF with I/O AdvancedMC™ such as the i
SPAN® 3600 series hosted on the i
NAV 31K Carrier Card results in a very powerful solution architecture which can be used to implement the next generation network platforms.
NAV 74PF is designed to provide the highest possible density of simple, independent, identical high-performance processor complexes on an ATCA blade today. The i
NAV 74PF will allow network platforms previously designed with legacy technology to significantly reduce footprint, power, and cost in an AdvancedTCA architecture.
Power Architecture Technology Family
For customers who wish to remain with Power Architecture Technology processor family, the i
NAV 74PF offers a substantial control plane processor upgrade.