iNAV® 31K AdvancedTCA® Carrier Card
Flexible, high-performance building block for ATCA 3.1 systems
Next Generation Networks
- Flexible AMC carrier with PCI Express (AMC.1), Gigabit Ethernet (AMC.2), and SAS / SATA (AMC.3) interconnect
- Supports four single-width AdvancedMCs or two double-width mid-size AdvancedMCs
- Powerful Linux®- based Board Management Computer
- Supports 1 / 10 Gigabit links to the ATCA Fabric, as well as 1 Gigabit Base Interface links
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet links to each AdvancedMC bay
- Supports APS for optical I/O cards
- Designed for ROHS
The next-generation network has the potential to seamlessly blend the public switched telephone network with both public and private data networks into a single multiservice network. In response, service providers are aggressively deploying a new generation of cost-effective, open systems architectures that promise to transform the telecommunications market in the same way that personal computers changed enterprise networking. But to compete and win in this competitive environment, carriers must offer revenue-generating enhanced services ahead of the competition, reduce up-front costs, preserve investments in existing infrastructure, future-proof new deployments, and provide a high degree of scalability.
Intelligent, Flexible, and High Performance with 10G Fabric Support
NAV® 31K-G2 AdvancedMC Carrier Card is a flexible, high-performance addition to next-generation systems. It meets the needs of a wide variety of applications in ATCA 3.1 systems, including I/O, processing, and storage. The i
NAV 31K-G2 features include a high-performance Ethernet switch with 24 gigabit ports and up to two 10 gigabit ports, an optional PCI Express switch, advanced Telecom Clock management, and a Linux®-based Board Management Processor that provides full local and remote management.
- RTM: Custom Rear Transistion Modules can be developed