iSPAN® 3676 AdvancedMC™ ATM OC-3/STM-1 Network Interface Card
Multiprotocol interworking technology for network migration
- Single or Dual Port OC-3/STM-1 interfaces via SFP optics
- Multimode/Single-mode fiber
- Support for ATM AAL5 and AAL0 Adaptation Layers
- Consistent Bit Rate (CBR), Variable Bit Rate (VBR) and Unspecified Bit Rate (UBR) services implemented in the hardware
- OAM status notification
- Classical IP (CLIP) Support for Solaris and Linux
- Automatic Protection Switching (APS) to ensure system availibility for single port configuration
- Performance at wire speed for AAL5 for active port (assuming 512 bytes average packet size)
- Provisionning support for up to 32k VCs with up to 4k simultaneously active full duplex ports
- Designed for ATCA platforms
- Single width, Mid-Size PICMG AMC.0 R2.0 compliant
- PCI-Express x1 (AMC.1) interface to carrier
- Mindspeed CN8236 155 Mbps ATM SAR
- Mindspeed CX28250 PHY
- Linux and Solaris software support
Designed especially for high-availability, high-bandwidth access applications, the iSPAN 3676 provides ATM connectivity at 155 Mbps.
Reliable ATM Connectivity
Today’s networks require scalable, high-performance platforms with the flexibility to allow network capacity to keep pace with customer’s demands. The iSPAN 3676 controller meets the needs of a variety of applications, including IP switching and routing, Internet connections and other applications that require the Quality of Service (QoS) guarantees provided by ATM.
The competitive price of the iSPAN 3676 makes it the best 155Mbps value in the industry.